• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

new here

its funny. Ive been a landscape designer for 16 years even worked with a few ponds , but it never really occurred to me to go under water.

Thanks for the greetings. Not sure about an aquascape as such, looks a little beyond my novice capabilities . but very much looking to improve the display of plants in the tank . The kids became bored/needed more space, with the tank in their room so I've inherited it in the office . but to move the fish I borrowed a friends tank and as its bigger. I'm keeping it (friend did agree) Its 3ft by 1ft by 42in . There are two pearl Gouramis and one Black Tetra three shrimp which I swear must of been around at least 5 years. and a whole load of Anubias. Oh and an Assassin snail.
I put in some JBL aqaubasis and covered it in gravel. but before attempting any planting I need to sort out the lighting , at the moment there is one old 32in T8 blub. which im sure is insufficient for anything but the Anubis . So until I get more light I'm just trying to familiarize myself with suitable species . and perusing the informative threads and inspiring pictures on this site for all the info I can . Oh and I really appreciate all advice and wisdom I'm given ;)

Back