• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Ireland

MiskyBoyy

Seedling
Hello :wave:

I've always had an interest in fish keeping (and all things animals actually).

Started off with a small 25 litre hexagonal plastic thing about 5 years ago. It didn't take long after that to catch the bug and want bigger. I purchased the Interpet Riverreef 94 litre a couple of months after that which was the perfect size for my then apartment.

I now have a Juwel Vision 180 & a 54 litre long tank. I'm currently starting the 180 from scratch with a planted tank in mind, after scraping off the faded old black paint from it, giving it a fresh coat of blue instead. Filled it up with Tesco kitty litter :eek: Bought my Co2 supplies and EI ferts. Received my first few plants today with the rest expected in the post tomorrow :D

The 54 litre is the current temporary home for my few fish (danios & corys) Going to try get the 180 blooming before moving them back into that along with more new fish, yet to be decided upon finally.

Have so far learned a lot from this forum & hope to learn a lot more :thumbup:

Hi - welcome onboard! I'm also from Ireland and have a vision 180 planted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back