• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Beta Testers - We have Solenoid with High Precision Needle Valve for tests

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello,

Another new product will be available soon. But before that we need your HELP!

Together with our Engineers in Switzerland we developed new solenoid with build-in very high precision needle valve.

5_grande.jpg

(This is just prototype, so almost everything in external design will change)

We are in process of testing it on our environment and we are amazed by its precision!
Now we are running it on 1 bubble per 30 seconds after half turn!

We have 5 prototypes to give away for tests.

Let us know who is interested ?

looks like an inline valve rather then one that attaches to the regulator/solenoid. Once testing is completed will you have a regulator model? Not that big a fan of stuff between the regulator outlet and the diffuser I do need to get a decent precision needle valve off you at some point.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your interest! Can you please send us PM with your details;

Name, address, tank size, existing CO2 configuration. We will pick different configurations, to make sure that it has been tested under all possible options.

Big clown goods are in the post, you will receive parcel in next 2 days.

looks like an inline valve rather then one that attaches to the regulator/solenoid. Once testing is completed will you have a regulator model? Not that big a fan of stuff between the regulator outlet and the diffuser I do need to get a decent precision needle valve off you at some point.

For tests we decided to have it inline (no DIY required), but if you rather receive it with correct connector, please send me your details together with information, what regulator you have and we will prepare it with correct connection.

Once tests completed, we will have it installed in our ProSeries instead of Fabco NV55.

Thank you!

hey, im here to test it :)

i have a inline ADA one, so, is just change it for this one

pm sent

best regards,

Luis Batista

Hello!

Firstly I'm sorry for not getting back to all of you who offered help. From Tuesday we will start contacting you and arranging first shipments. Thank you!

If you are interested in what US marked have to say about this needle valve / solenoid please check this forum :

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=857977

As mentioned our plan was to design and build something which could compare (not in price! ;) ) with Fabco NV55. Looks like we done it :)

Nice 1 Karol.
first impressions are good:)
I fitted mine on Saturday morning. The Adjustment feels good and precise and I managed to find the sweet spot straight away. just waiting for the co2 to come on then I can see how well it restarts after been off all night and maybe tweak the pressure if needed.

Back