• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Log in problems for me today

genomecop

Morning all. Today I attempted to log in and had forgot my password. After numerous attempts with putting in the incorrect one I asked for a reset email, which says was sent but I have yet to receive it.

While waiting I noticed at the log in screen it says you can use Facebook or Twitter, though no Twitter "button" is available. I selected the Twitter icon next to the Donate button and was taken to your Twitter page, where I was logged in. Though I was logged in there, when selecting your "forum" link on the left page side, I was taken back here but was still not logged in. There is not connection between the two?

I finally was able to log in after remembering my password. I just wanted to post this due to my frustration with no reset email being received and confusing (on my part) Twitter log in.
Thanks!

Thanks for looking into it. Just FYI, I have still never received my password recovery email.
Thanks!

Back