• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

An important reminder!

Sacha

Just to remind those of you in the UK, the clocks go back at 2 am tomorrow (Sunday 26th). This marks the end of British Summer Time and means that we will all be miserable for the foreseeable future, having to come home from work in darkness every day.

Remember to set your clocks, but also don't forget to change the timer plugs on your tank for lights, Co2 etc!

Just to remind those of you in the UK, the clocks go back at 2 am tomorrow (Sunday 26th). This marks the end of British Summer Time and means that we will all be miserable for the foreseeable future, having to come home from work in darkness every day.

Remember to set your clocks, but also don't forget to change the timer plugs on your tank for lights, Co2 etc!
Lol.
All my timers will be back on time now, I was too lazy to change them for +1

:D I think I remember telling people this but the otherway around. But it wasn't so depressing as they were going forward:.

Not all is bad .............. this is ALSO the time of year, when we actually have the time to care for our tanks. No gardening or the like, to lead the mind off ;)

Agreed, there is still a lot to do being positive. Autumn is very colourfull. The fishing is better too.:)

That has almost happened where I live, numerous times! But the high pressure banking operations have prevented it happening... so far...
Yep best time of year for sea fishing & mushroom hunting & we might even see some snow next year!

timer! oh yeah lol thanks

Easy for some of use with a wireless remote for all 6 timers. Just change time on remote, whilst sitting on sofa....Done.
pict9061v.jpg

Back