• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Precision SMC Valve Finally Arrived

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello,

I can officially confirm that starting today World Class Advance Precision Needle Valve by SMC is finally available! Upgrade will cost only £10!

Available only with our dual stage regulator :

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...l-stage-regulator-and-solenoid-magnetic-valve

Good news, It will be available with all other regulators later this week.

If you looking for top class needle valve, this is must-have product. It will let you set bubble rate under 1 bubble per 10 seconds. Same valves are used by ADA in ADA CO2 regulators!

We've done many tests and I can honestly say this is the best valve we tested.

Thank you all who helped us test this valve! We wouldn't be able to develop our products without your support!

Hello,

This is something we are working now on. We will have specially designed brass converter with M10x1 thread.
It will let you screw SMC valve directly onto regulator's needle valve without need of resealing regulator's parts; Plug-and-Play :)

I hope to have this ready within next week, maximum two weeks.

I'll keep you posted.

Best regards
Karol

The SMC valve in my opinion is an exceptional valve. The controllability of it is unbelievable. Much more sensitive than my JBL stock valve.
I run mine on an extension piece after the solenoid, so I've got a lot of control over injection rate. Important on a little tank.

Thanks very much karol.

Does this mean that I can hook it up without removing the old faulty needle valve?

Hi Karol:wave: still busy then:)
Does this mean that I can hook it up without removing the old faulty needle valve?
Hello,

Sorry for late reply! Yes, you can attach it on top of your needle valve. Just make sure outlet is 10mm.

Thanks!
Hi limz
As long as the faulty one isn't leaking from between the body and and the adjusting knob

Thank you Andy, good point! As long needle valve is not leaking and you can open it full, you can just attach SMC and use it instead.

PS
Very busy...working hard to finish and test new gear before Christmas ;) I'll be in touch soon :) Thanks!

Back