• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Dutch something or the other" 120 Gal

Tanks actually a little bit ratty too, but in a another month or so, most things will be filled in well.

Redid some stuff, have an open house coming up with the SF club.

Angleview_zps67c948ad.jpg

I will redo the Blood vomits, the Hydrothrix will fill in a lot in the next 1-2 weeks, it's a weed.
I moved the Erio setaceum to the back, they did better there.
I uprooted all the A. reineckii mini and replanted them last week. I'll replant a could of other things, trim some of the faster growers 1-2x more times before the open house.

Couchview_zpsdc3a180d.jpg

FTSwlight_zpsc4acf697.jpg

HC is insanely nice compared to messing with the E hydropiper. 5-10X easier.

Sideshot_zps422a5146.jpg

Very nice :) how many fish?

I'm likely going to redo the tank in a while. I have 2 exams for certification for my business and contract work coming up in Oct and Nov, so I'll be in study mode for those, and redoing a tank works well somethings in that mid set.
Other times, I just feel guilty if I do anything other than study and work.

I just finally made it through all 32 pages of this post! What can I say that hasn't been already! Wow! Great caretaker-ship...

You clearly are an expert in the field. Keep it up ;) I'd like to see more pics of before and after of the mowing to help me learn how to mow all the different types of plant... ;)

Other words came....

A great visionary artist that works with nature at its best...

Back