• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hose holder for tank filling

nduli

Had enough of buckets and stuff am rigging up a pump to pump from a barrel of pre-mixed water. I will be using 12/16 hose to pump back into the tank and want something to hold the hose onto the side of the tank so I don't have to hold it in place whilst i fill. Is anyone aware of anything that can reliably hold the hose in place on a rimless tank? Guessing someone on fleabay will have something but probably not using the right search terms. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1397680548][/DOUBLEPOST]Embarrassed - why didn't I search for 'hose holder' :banghead:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ISTA-Aqua...UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&var=&hash=item4abd7100b3

Last edited:
that's great idea using washing machine curved holder sure I have one somewhere going to dig it out tomorrow as I build a cheap and cheerful pump system to re-fil is there any walkthroughs ?

Thanks

that's great idea using washing machine curved holder sure I have one somewhere going to dig it out tomorrow as I build a cheap and cheerful pump system to re-fil is there any walkthroughs ?

Thanks

Hi Deano
There's a few threads on how do people do water changes etc if you type in water changes in the search bit itll bring them all up.
I personally just whack the hose on the kitchen sink mixer tap and just fill that way

Back